Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Wow, I can't believe I started this blog back on April 26, 2009. I can't believe it has been that long. I think this has done what I wanted it to do, be a more dynamic place for me to share basketry related information. I still have my website, JASkets.com, that is more a static gallery of my work and collection and my Facebook page, which is more for quick tidbits of information and quick sharing of information. But, the blog is where I can muse about this and that at a bit more length. Of course I don't post as often as I wish that I could, but boy does life get in the way a lot. I am impressed by people that are able to blog on a weekly, let alone daily, basis. I think I am pretty much busy all the time already, I don't know where they are able to squeeze the time out of.

Anyway, happy third anniversary (or is it birthday?) JASkets blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment