Sunday, January 31, 2010

Follow my JASkets blog

Did you know you can "follow" my blog? It is easy to do and is great for keeping up with any new postings on your favorite Blogger members.

Here is all you have to do:

First click on the "Follow" link on the right side of the screen. Sign into your Google, Twitter, Yahoo! or a number of other accounts. You will then be asked how you'd like to follow the blog (either public or private), and then finish up by clicking the "Follow this blog" button. It is that simple, you are now a follower of my blog! If you elected to follow the blog publicly, your profile picture will be displayed on the blog with a link to your Blogger profile. When you become a follower, the blog will also be added to your Reading List on your Blogger dashboard. Additionally, you can become a follower of any blog or URL (even if the blog doesn't have the Followers widget) by adding the blog to your Reading List on the dashboard.

I use my reading list on my Blogger dashboard daily to see who has posted something new. While everyone I follow doesn't publish something everyday there is usually at least one new post to read.

So, "follow me" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment