Saturday, May 14, 2011

Save the Date - 2011 JoAnn Kelly Catsos Workshop

Mark your calendars as I am very excited to announce that I have 2011 dates set for JoAnn Kelly Catsos' return to St. Louis. The workshop will be Saturday, October 8 to Monday, October 10, 2011. This year it will be all about choices. On Friday you will have your choice of either 4" Black Diamond or Diamond Reflections, and then on Saturday and Sunday you will have your choice of either the 6" quadrafoil captured lid cathead or 4" Cherub.
4" Black Diamond & Diamond Reflections
6" Quadrafoil Lidded Cathead & 4" Cherub
I should be sending out registration information in the next month or so. I hope you can join us to make these beautiful baskets. If you are interested in attending this workshop please send me your email and mailing address.


No comments:

Post a Comment