Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Memories


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gvGlbK

My parents put up two Christmas trees, one huge 12" tree in the living room, then a smaller tree in the basement. I always help put up the big tree and decorate the house, but Mom and Dad do the basement tree. Usually Christmas is such a whirlwind event that I don't really get to spend much time looking at all of the ornaments on the little tree.

Well this year my parents are working on a big remodeling project so decided not to put up the huge upstairs tree so they will be ready to start construction at a moment's notice. So, I ended up hanging all of the ornaments on the basement tree. That tree includes lots of handmade ornaments, including this little gem from 1973 painted by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment