Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas Card 2017


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2Cs8bwT

I present this year's Christmas card. Often my cards are inspired by other stampers. I found this plaid background stamp set from Concord and 9th and then searched for cards people had used it on. That led me to the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous "Great Outdoors" set of images. I did a little picking and choosing of parts that I liked from the samples I found, and fit those into the papers, inks and embellishments I had on hand.

This isn't the most "Christmassy" card, but I do like the snuggle by the fire vibe it gives off. I just mailed these out this morning, so everyone should get them at least before Christmas. Every year I say I am going to get started early and I don't think I really procrastinated, but I still was cutting it close.

No comments:

Post a Comment