Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Well Crap

Well fallout form the Facebook snafu with the Cambridge Analytica leak has bled over into Instagram. New rules have been instituted such that information you used to be able to access about your Instagram feed are now locked down. That is great in theory, but boy does it screw up some of the easy things I used to do, like track who is commenting and who is following/unfollowing me. It also appears to have screwed up the photos I used to repurpose here on my blog very easily by adding a hashtag of #blog to any photo I wanted to share here. It seems that most of my blog posts now feature broken links.

I guess I am going to have go back and relink up all of my images. I barely have time to blog as it is without having to fix a couple years worth of old post. I guess it's something to add to my to-do list.


Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment