Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ah, the rush of the holiday season

2012 Christmas card parts stamped, cutout and partially inked.
I thought I was doing so good this Christmas. I had my cards finished up before December even started, the earliest I think I have ever had them ready, and here they have sat unsigned and unaddressed. Now I am rushed to get them sent out! Oh well, that's the way every year seems to go. It is always run, run, run.

I always have high hopes of taking step-by-step photos of my card making, but I usually get wrapped up in the process and forget after the first couple of steps. The photo above is of all the Santas stamped images cutout with my eClips machine. I used permanent Archival black ink to stamp the Tim Holtz Santa image, inked the edges with Distress inks and a blending tool, then gave them a good spritz with biscotti colored Perfect Pearls for some shimmer.

I promise to take a photo of the completed card so you can see how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment