Thursday, August 16, 2018

Throw Back Thursday


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2vOOGgL

I can’t believe it was already 4 weeks ago that I was packing up my car to head to the John C. Campbell Folk School to teach my ribbed basket class. I also can’t believe all the crap I had crammed into my car.

That little empty spot you see there in the corner? That was eventually filled with a bag of shoes. A friend traveled with me to take a cooking class at the Folk School and I joked that he might have to run along side holding onto the door handle. I was afraid that was going to be true as I carried more and more out to the car. There are a few things that I took with me that I either ended up not needing or shouldn't have even brought to begin with. Even so, I don't think those few things would have made all that much difference in the bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment